Topic: Invoice size to Thermal printer

Hello
  I need some php programmer to customize invoice size from A4 to 3*5 Thermal printer?

Re: Invoice size to Thermal printer

Painful task. Adjust the font size to be really small and then name your items really short. Avoid all decimals if possible. Adjust the column widths! Make a copy of the reporting/rep107.php and place it in your company/#/reporting/ folder where # is your company number. Now edit the latter to suit your needs.

Hi apmuthu
Really it is Painful task. you mean all i need is under this file rep107.php is there any file need customize?
please i need help on this can you give me the line code for font size, line code for width and column so that i can try to do it

Read and understand the said file and make small adjustments where you see font and observe the changes in the output and then go from there.

You can also post a bounty in the Jobs offered board here for others to see if it is worth their while to assist you.

I am also interested in this and checked out this file omg,

Please point me to the section in the code for the layout of the receipt. I will go from there and share my result when i am done

I have made a copy of #107

You may want to look at https://tcpdf.org/

But from what I understand FA uses a customised older version (I think) but most should be relevant.

FA's tcpdf.php file is in reporting/includes do not modify this file! but each function is very well commented so is useful.

Hope this helps

The FrontAccounting Wiki(Manual, examples, tips, setup info, links to accounting sites, etc) https://frontaccounting.com/fawiki/

7 (edited by kvvaradha 06/10/2018 12:24:04 pm)

I wrote some additonal details here Slip printer

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Hello
I can program a bill the size of a thermal printer for you at a cost
If you're interested, get in touch with me.
dream2015aa@gmail.com