I checked the Tax Inquiry report and it does not show the Purchases taxes, only the Sales Invoices taxes.
But in the GL report, I can see both purchases and sales invoices taxes, when I select the GST Tax account of GL.
Unfortunately I encounter the exact same issue after updating.
I've update last November to 2.4.4 and all seemed working. Continued my accounting up to now and preparing myself for the taxes of the last quarter of 2018. Exactly as above, only Sales taxes are showed and zero Purchases.
Doens't matter which period I select, or even all year. Zero Purchases. Exactly as TS, it does show correctly in GL.
Before posting here, I tried the following;
- Updated from 2.4.4 to 2.4.6
- Clean installation of 2.4.6, importing latest backup (php 5.6)
- Clean installation of 2.4.6, importing latest backup (php 7.3)
- Clean installation of 2.4.6, importing old backup november (php 5.6) - updating DB table set (from v2.3rc to v2.4.1)
- Clean installation of 2.4.6, importing old backup november (php 7.3) - updating DB table set (from v2.3rc to v2.4.1)
All without luck, the Tax Inquiry keeps showing zero's on Purchases.
And yes, if I install a dummy company with 'Standard USA COA + demo data' it works fine. (I use 'Dutch general COA 2.4.1-4')
Not sure if the issue of TS has been resolved via PM. But it would be great if somebody could help