1 (edited by king1984 01/21/2018 03:30:18 pm)

Topic: Some inquiries about warehouse items are very important

Some inquiries about warehouse items are very important

1. Is there a continuous inventory inventory report and periodic stock inventory?

2. Can I print barcode labels from the system?

3 - Can I add a call to my store and add more than one unit, for example, a carton, a piece, a price, a purchase price and a bar code for each unit?

4. Is there a delegate system? Or distributors?

5- Is the system supporting pharmaceutical products for pharmacy because I want to write expiry date and batch number for items

Do you have a professional developer who can work with him remotely to implement our non-existent requests for a financial fee and to be trusted?

Re: Some inquiries about warehouse items are very important

Post your job and bounty offer on the Job Offers board.

1. Inventory report is as on the time of printing - yes, continuous.
2. Enable Barcode in the Preferences. - Yes.
3. "add a call" ??? - each item sold in multiple units should be entered as separate items or use the sales kit / assembly feature.
4. Salesman facility only.
5. Expiry Date / Batch number not in native FA as of now. Some users have built their own extensions and some sell them - search the board.

The FA project is an open source one where everyone can learn and be a developer. The project has nothing to sell and everyone works at their own cost in time. Support employees / FA users to become developers and contribute your fixes / feature sets.