Topic: Can't Print or Report to PDF

I can't print invoices or Display PDF reports on a new install on my Justhost server. My browser can display PDFs fine but my FA install shows me a progress bar then does nothing. Permissions write problem perhaps? Please help me if you can I have the example company DB and login @

http://trafficpestsolutions.com/books/

User: tester
Pass: tester

Re: Can't Print or Report to PDF

Change the $go_debug in the config.php to 2 and see the errors

Phuong

Check in the company/#/pdf_files if the pdfs are generated and saved there. Then check the browser preferences for display of PDFs / popups for the domain.

Thanks guys your awesome. You got me on train to find the problem. So, FA is not generating the PDFs on the server in the previously stated PDF folder and when I turned on Debugging the error log give me

PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home4/traffid0/public_html/books/reporting/includes/html_entity_decode_php4.php on line 338

I'm looking into it now

Thanks again and Happy New Year!

Okay it's the Justhost server it's running PHP 5.2.17

what's weird is when I change it with the server tools or the PHP.ini it doesnt change I have to dig deeper later.

maybe the .htaccess? i'll see

Okay just to follow up for anyone with this issue. The error above is from having PHP 5.2 and older. Updating solved the problem right away. In my case, I had a line in .htaccess that prevented my server from using the updated version. At this time, I'm using PHP Version 5.4.43 and it works perfectly.

Thank you again for your help.