Topic: Date Picker Returning Different Date Format as Defined in Preferences

Date Picker is returning different date formats on different systems may be fetching from the system date. If the date format returned by Date Picker is different from what defined in Preferences then it is not fetching the correct query results and given date error on payments and receipts.

Date Picker shall always return the same date format as defined in User Preferences to make it independent of System Date.

How can this issue be solved.

www.boxygen.pk

Re: Date Picker Returning Different Date Format as Defined in Preferences

When you change the date picker presentation, you should logout, empty internet cache, and log on again.

Joe

I have facing the same problem in Inventory Adjustment. Date picker is bringing date with format MM/DD/YYYY however it is set DD/MM/YYYY in preferences.

There is also another bug in date picker. If it is opened, you must select a date to close it. It does not close by clicking empty space on the page. Even clicking on calendar icon again doesn't close it.

This is not a bug, but a behavior.

Joe

6 (edited by aguspajak 11/27/2017 09:13:33 pm)

I have this situation too, my preferencess DD-MM-YYYY.
Already logout, Clear Browser cache. Then login.
Still the datepicker output is MM/DD/YYYY.

I tried this on Inventory Valuation Report.

How to fix this?

Try choosing a different preference may be DD/MM/YYYY and then logout clear cache and login and see if it works. If yes then again do the same process to go back to your own preference.

www.boxygen.pk

Clear the company/#/js_cache/*.js files and they will get re-created with the new preference settings on next login.