Topic: Direct Email Customer Payment

Can we have Direct Email Customer Payment Link Just like Have Invoice Direct Email Link on the next window when Invoice is processed?

www.boxygen.pk

2 (edited by apmuthu 10/17/2017 01:03:59 pm)

Re: Direct Email Customer Payment

The following at line 100 in sales/customer_payments.php does not work.

display_note(print_document_link($payment_no."-".$trans_type, _("&Email This Receipt"), true, ST_CUSTPAYMENT, false, "printlink", "", 1),1);

The following too does not work:

submenu_print(_("&Email This Receipt"), ST_CUSTPAYMENT, $payment_no, null, 1);

The above alone does not work even with necessary changes made to use $email in reporting.inc and rep112.php.

Try the consolidated changes for the bleeding edge attached and provide feedback.

Post's attachments

EMailReceipts_mods_updated.zip 12.9 kb, 6 downloads since 2017-10-17 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

I can't find both these lines in customer_payments.php?

How can we make it work?

www.boxygen.pk

Try the fixes in my previous post.

It worked perfectly. Only one line was modified by me as below

submenu_print(_("&Email This Receipt"), ST_CUSTPAYMENT, $payment_no."-".ST_CUSTPAYMENT, null, 1); 

While your file has

submenu_print(_("&Email This Receipt"), ST_CUSTPAYMENT, $payment_no, null, 1); 

Thanks Alot

www.boxygen.pk

I have customized Customer Transaction Inquiry with a feature to Email Invoice and Customer Payments from there as shown below

Customer Transaction Inquiry

When I email Invoice the top green bar comes with notification but when I email Customer Payment it takes me to another page for the notification. Any idea why is this not showing the Green Bar for Notification. See below

Notification Page

Post's attachments

CustomerRcpt_DifferentPage.zip 70.7 kb, 2 downloads since 2017-10-17 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
www.boxygen.pk

I have updated the mod file with your changes in #2 post.

The job of the function End() is to provide the said notification which comes but in another page. Lines 1037-1038 in the said function in reporting/includes/pdf_report.inc are:

display_notification($this->title . " " . $this->formData['document_number'] . " " 
    . _("has been sent by email to destination.") . " " . _("Email:") . $emails);

Try to replace the 2 submenu_print statements (in the Add and Update sections) in sales/customer_payments.php with the following and provide feedback:

display_note(print_document_link($payment_no."-".$trans_type, _("&Email This Receipt"), true, ST_CUSTPAYMENT, false, "printlink", "", 1),1);

You may need to echo "<br>"; to adjust spacing of the links.

Actually there is no issue in the email notification in customer_payments.php. It is showing in Green Bar.

The problem lies in my customization in customer_inquiry.php

www.boxygen.pk

Since a different construct was used in sending the email, it may have been possible that the return from the sending routine is different and that return is what needs to be investigated.