Topic: rep_check_print doesn't work with 2.4.2

I recently upgrade our site to 2.4.2 and we noticed the rep_check_print extension doesn't seem to work due to changes in the get_alloc_supp_sql function.  Just wondered if anyone has fixed this yet or if I need to dig into the code and try and figure it out.

Is there an official git repository for the extensions?  I've found the https://github.com/apmuthu/FA24extensions but not sure if that is the actual repo.

Thanks
Brock

Re: rep_check_print doesn't work with 2.4.2

Official Repo has not updated  rep_check_print.  @joe, @itronics will help you on this.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

The equivalent function in FA 2.4.2 is get_allocatable_from_supp_sql(), but it does not accomodate the extra fields, conditions and tables that FA 2.3.x's get_alloc_supp_sql() did in it's version of purchasing/includes/db/suppalloc_db.inc. Hence, make a local function called get_alloc_supp_sql() in the file rep_check_print.php to first call the said function in FA 2.4.2 and then incorporate the extra entities or just replicate the function from FA 2.3.x in it directly and then provide your feedback so that I can update my repo which is now more current than the official one.

The reporting/rep210.php has a similar use of the said function in FA 2.3.x and is replaced in FA 2.4.2 by:

get_allocatable_to_supp_transactions($myrow['supplier_id'], $myrow['trans_no'], $myrow['type']);

You can try it's equivalent in the extension under reference.

Thanks for the help and feedback!

I just copied the get_alloc_supp_sql() function from 2.3 into the top of the rep_check_print.php file below print_check() and it seems to work fine.

Brock

@cotcomsol: Thanks for the feedback.
Updated my FA24Extensions repo for this extension.
It is also attached herewith.

@joe: would you like to copy over the said function to it's original location? This change done in FA 2.4.x has broken the extension thus far. Any changes to functions in FA 2.3 when porting to FA 2.4 should take into account atleast it's use in all official extensions or fix the latter to accommodate such changes.

Post's attachments

rep_check_print_FA24.zip 4.8 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Will have a discussion with Janusz about this. There might be some other reason for moving the routines.

/Joe

The routine has not been removed. It has been renamed and the extra arguments and their functionality has been removed.