Topic: Option for printing logo on reports.

OBS! OBS! OBS! This has been replaced, see below!

In the latest commit for 2.4 today, we have implemented an option in [s]config.php (config.default.php)[/s] for printing logo on reports.

$show_company_logo_report = 0;

Setting this value to 1, and downloading the attached new pdf_report.inc and replace it in the /reporting/includes folder will print a logo instead of the company name on the report.

This requires that the company logo exists, otherwise the text company name is printed as before.

/Joe

2 (edited by apmuthu 09/05/2017 05:34:52 pm)

Re: Option for printing logo on reports.

Would be nice to have it on a per company basis.
Will an entry in the sys_prefs table override this setting treating the global one as the default?

The Wiki has been updated.

Post's attachments

FA 2.4.x Global Config Manual.pdf 140.4 kb, 29 downloads since 2017-09-05 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

@joe, Really good to keep it on Sys_pref. Because, all users are not technically good.  So its better to create an option in per company basis like Apmuthu said.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

If it is preferable to have this on a company base, I will try to change that.

Joe

This issue has now been fixed to be on a company level. An option in the Company Setup is used for Showing Company Logo on Reports.

To have it work, just replace the files /admin/company_preferences.php and /reporting/includes/pdf_report.inc.

And go into Company Setup and Mark the 'Show Company Logo on Reports'.

/Joe

Post's attachments

company_logo_on_reports.jpg 35.3 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

show_company_logo.jpg 84.4 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

awesome

Attached is the screenshot of the new Company Setup page.
Also incorporate in all the Charts as in my FA24Mods.

Post's attachments

CoLogoOnRep.png 42.6 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

Perfect and it works like charm

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Hi, this is excellent, will it be included in the next version? Or only as an mod?

The FrontAccounting Wiki(Manual, examples, tips, setup info, links to accounting sites, etc) https://frontaccounting.com/fawiki/

This has already been committed in the Official repo and in the standard charts. It will hence be part of the next release.

I noted that this does not apply to Invoices & Quotes.  Any plans to include these in future?  If not, how can this be done manually?

It most certainly does. See attachment.
Which version of FA are you using?
FA 2.4.7 has been released in June 2019 and several fixes to it has been made as well till date.
This is a very old (> 2 years) issue that has been fixed.

Post's attachments

Sample_rep107_Sales_Invoice_with_Logo.pdf 8.4 kb, 17 downloads since 2020-01-17 

We are printing our official financial statements on paper with a preprinted heading. I therefore want the report to start 6-7 lines lower than the margin so it does not print upon the preprinted heading. If I edit header2.inc and put in 6-7 new lines in before the "Logo" that works fine. But it also makes the printing of the invoices start lower, which is not what we want. I can make a copy of header2.inc with the extra blank lines and call i e.g. header3.inc, bit how how do I tell FA to use header3.inc for the financial reports?