1 (edited by mrtomy31 07/24/2017 10:02:03 am)

Topic: Implementing In The Philippines

Support me in this

Our Country (Philippines) has been a center for business in asia
I want to promote Fa here in the Philippines which will give our small and mid scale business to benefit from this..
I also want to make a team here that will be the support and trainers for this software...

Thank i hope we can do a business together...

This is the Facebook page I just want a suggestion on how to market this...

https://www.facebook.com/faphilph/

Anythoughts???

If this will success, I My self Will register Frontaccounting Philippines as a small scaled software provider for Filipino Business Men,,,
Thank you

Re: Implementing In The Philippines

Thankyou for your interest in FA and expect you have sufficient accounting knowledge to see your business through. All you want to know about FA is in the Wiki which has links to video tutorials and code repos. If you wish to customise  FA to suit the Phillipine market, then you should learn PHP or have a team that supports the PHP programming language.

There is currently no Phillipine language translation for FA available. You can contribute one by taking the empty.po file and translating the empty strings.

There is a Phillipino Chart of Accounts (updated today for FA 2.4.1) to start you off with though I do not see anything Phillipine about it as of now.

Hellow Mr Apmuthu...

Is it ok if i would register Frontaccounting Philippines as Business Names here... because i have already know about FA much
We have been using this for months... and also customized them for a few clients... i also can gather a team that is knowledgable in understanding this FrameWorks

So is it Ok>???

FrontAccounting is a copyright of this project's developers. It is advisable to register a domain that represents ecommerce, online accounting, etc and state that you support and host FrontAccounting. That way you will be able to represent a host of applications and integrate them together as well, say, like a Point of Sale (Open Source POS), osCommerce, etc. Your team can also fork the FA project on GitHub and then either send back pull requests or take a completely different development path. FrontAccounting itself is an early fork of the WebERP project.

There is ofcourse nothing to officially prevent you from registering a domain like frontaccounting.ph but it would be nice if you redirect users seamlessly back to frontaccounting.com - that way the Phillipino FA community will remain integrated with their world wide counterparts. You may also choose to provide a localised translation of frontaccounting.com in your frontaccounting.ph domain to enable easy adoption of FA in your country. Cybersquatters too will soon try to register such domains in their country extensions and mislead new users.