1 (edited by ricardo777 07/23/2017 12:14:02 pm)

Topic: Issues with new version and tax

Hello,

I have some issues with the new version 2.4.1 and taxes after the upgrade.

Normally I go to: banking and general ledger > General Ledger Reports > Tax report > Display report

But now some tax groups where empty and set to 0 but there is a new group named Exempt I never seen this before the upgrade,

Then When I go to Setup > Tax Groups

And want to change the group because it was empty? and save the group it select all the tax groups, But I want to use only 1

You can see the screenshot here: http://imgur.com/a/ZzFM3

In screenshot 3 you can see there is an amount in the tax group but I dont see it in the output of the pdf.

Post's attachments

Taxes_On_Upgrade.pdf 125.7 kb, 2 downloads since 2017-07-23 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Issues with new version and tax

Update fixed the select boxes with: https://frontaccounting.com/punbb/viewtopic.php?pid=28143#p28143

But still have the issue with PDF export that the tax is 0, and the new exempt line

Are you using a customised Tax Report - reporting/rep709.php ?
The standard one used in FA 2.4.1+ is attached.

The Exempt line is there to show that there has been some inputs that bear no tax.

If you want the old behaviour, then make the line 106 in the said report file:

$taxes[0] = array('in'=>0, 'out'=>0, 'taxin'=>0, 'taxout'=>0);

to revert to:

$taxes = array();

Wonder what it would affect.

@joe: ?

Post's attachments

TaxReport_FA241.png 69.7 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

4 (edited by ricardo777 07/23/2017 05:19:44 pm)

Hello,

thank you for the reply.

I dont know what reporting I use where can I change this? The setup is almost 4 a 5 years ago and only updated since then. I think I am using the standard one.

Also when I click /gl/inquiry/tax_inquiry.php? the tax amount is there but not in the pdf

==update

With code change I now have:

Undefined offset: 0 in bestand: /home/nxbalkgz/public_html/Boekhouding/reporting/rep709.php op regel178
Undefined index: taxin in bestand: /home/nxbalkgz/public_html/Boekhouding/reporting/rep709.php op regel178
Undefined index: in in bestand: /home/nxbalkgz/public_html/Boekhouding/reporting/rep709.php op regel179
Undefined index: out in bestand: /home/nxbalkgz/public_html/Boekhouding/reporting/rep709.php op regel210
Undefined index: taxout in bestand: /home/nxbalkgz/public_html/Boekhouding/reporting/rep709.php op regel211
Undefined index: taxout in bestand: /home/nxbalkgz/public_html/Boekhouding/reporting/rep709.php op regel214
Undefined index: taxout in bestand: /home/nxbalkgz/public_html/Boekhouding/reporting/rep709.php op regel215

with

//$taxes[0] = array('in'=>0, 'out'=>0, 'taxin'=>0, 'taxout'=>0);
    $taxes = array();

==Update again==

I have tested some more with more invoices, and now it works maybe there was something wrong with the first invoice. I use a manual quick entry for european tax. Stupid rules.

But it works now.

Also other thing can I change this setting somewhere in the code:

Dislay setup > setting Use popup window to display reports:

Can I change this to a new tab? When I deselect the option it opens in the same screen but I do not want a popup but a new tab

The new tab/new window option is a browser setting. "Open link in New Tab" or "Open Link in New Window".

Expect you are not using the code change I suggested as it errors out.

Thank you for the help.

I still have an issue with the pdf export it shows the tax twice and count it also twice. Please see the screenshot

http://imgur.com/a/zHxVG

Why does it count the tax twice in the pdf export?

Post's attachments

2017-07-24_154445.png 194.7 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

The sql in the function getTaxTransactions in rep709.php is responsible for the line entries under investigation. Try to debug the actual sql string and it's output on execution in the database and see what went wrong.