1 (edited by toHZLjGk 03/08/2016 07:32:03 pm)

Topic: Date picker

Dear all,

I just started my first new administration in FA. For some reason the date picker month and year do not comply with the active fiscal year, 2014 for now. It showes the current month and year. Transactions can be posted in any period though, so access setup is OK. What could be wrong?

Regards,

Peter

Re: Date picker

You can add transactions only on the active year of fiscal year of the company.  If you wish to 2014 year entries. change your fiscal year to 2014 and add entries than change it to active. But you can't add entries, which is not in fiscal year.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

3 (edited by toHZLjGk 03/09/2016 08:30:12 am)

Hi kvvarda,

Thank you for your reply! I already followed the procedure same as you described. So for posting the journal entries in the right period there are no problems.

Yet in another instance of FA I formerly tested with, the date picker shows the time frame complying the active fiscal year. Also the starting date of the time frame shown next to the data picker is set in red characters if the active fiscal year differs from today. This of course helps in preventing from making mistakes.

What is wrong in my FA setup that the data picker does not comply with the active fiscal year? Any further suggestions?

Regards,

Peter

can you provide me a little more information regarding the version you are using at present.

And did you test the code on any other browsers.?

can you show me a screenshot of it.?

HRM CRM POS batch Themes

5 (edited by toHZLjGk 03/10/2016 05:19:43 pm)

Hi kvvarda,

I am using FA v2.3.25 (e.g. Purchases => Supplier Invoices == Date) and Firefox. I tested on Chrome with the same result.

How can I paste/ attach screenshots in PunBB?

Regards,

Peter

Anyone?

just record a video and upload it on youtube and share us link here ,so we can understand it.  also enable developer tools,while recording video.so we can notice js errors if any

HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Hi kvvarda,

I guess I have misinterpreted the function of the date picker. In my test instance fiscal year 2016 was not set up. As soon as I dis so, the habit as described in my posting of 03/09/2016 09:55:10, was gone.(Yet I think it would be handy if the date shown next to date picker was in red characters, when the set fiscal year differs from the actual year, or even better, showing a time frame within the set fiscal year...).

Sorry for the false alarm, thank you for your help!

Regards,

Peter