Topic: GlotPress FA Translations on localhost

If you want to make your own .mo files using GlotPress after tweaking and improving the translations of your languages, you can download the instructions and files set along with the sql file to start you off.

XAMPP / localhost GlotPress install instructions
================================================
1. Unzip the downloaded fileset.
2. Unzip glotpress_localhost.zip into the webroot - this will create the glotpress folder.
3. Execute the glotpress_FA23_2015-11-12.sql in any MySQL client - this will create the necessary tables and fill it with some data.
4. The MySQL root user with no password is the default and the DB settings are in gp-config.php
5. Login URL: http://localhost/glotpress
6. username: gpadmin
7. password: pwd123

Re: GlotPress FA Translations on localhost

let me try it for complete Tamil. I guess, you were tried before.  but its incomplete.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

3 (edited by apmuthu 11/13/2015 10:23:57 am)

Re: GlotPress FA Translations on localhost

I placed it there so that the community can participate to fill in the translations - 11 to 12% of the strings are done so far in Tamil. Use Google Translate as a first run to save typing in Tamil. The Google translate plugin is in GlotPress but needs a GOOGLE API KEY to work. Google translation on the fly using their API is no longer free and needs to be paid for now. The reason I made the GlotPress zip bundle is that the original code base just states it is based on BackPress but does not include it and does not prominently indicate where it should be placed.

If you wish to translate it using Transifex (no installation needed) online, make an account for yourself and PM me the username - I'll add you to the "Collaborator list" for Tamil.