Topic: Automatic Invoice report for sales order.

Sir, I need some help regarding the invoice report generation automatically after the sales order is placed. If i place a sales order, automatically invoice report also should work along with the sales order entry.
Where should i access to do this?

Re: Automatic Invoice report for sales order.

You probably need to do a Direct Invoice which generates the Sales Order as well.

Yes already sales order report is there on report section, but it is manual work. I want the invoice report to be generated automatically when we place an order

When a Sales Order is placed, there has been no delivery and no invoice as yet. Hence there will be no Invoice Report. Only when the Invoice has been generated will there be an Invoice Report as is available when a Direct Invoice has been prepared.

Hi Arun Kumar, 
You need to understand the core concept.  When you place an order it won't be executed all the quantities after placing it. So it won't place invoice together
In contrast,   direct invoice is performed after the sales order and it's delivery.  So just go from this perspective.  You can place direct invoice to get a sales order and it's delivery for it.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

@apmuthu @kvvaradha Thanks for your valuable suggestions.