Topic: White Screen after login after activating extensions

Hi
I am a new user and have been quite impressed with FA, thank you for making it open.
The version that crazy domains have on their app choices is Version 2.3.23 Build 01.01.1970

After successfully setting up the majority of items, I activated the extensions and seen briefly a my sql error before it advised the extensions were activated successfully.

Now, I am unable to login in either IE11 or Google Chrome and am presented with a white screen.
This is the second time this has happened.

Would this be a fault of the software or the server (i.e crazy domains)

Re: White Screen after login after activating extensions

Please set the variable $go_debug to 2 in config.php to trap any errors. If you try again maybe some errors will help us.

Joe

I am having the same problem after activating extensions. After log in I all I get is blank screen.

Hi

Which extensions were activated?
- when you got the error.

I just activated "repgen" and made an new login, AND all I got was an whit screen!

Bst. Rgs.,

MicCo

Hi

Also this extension: Auth_LDAP
- will result in a white page, when activated.

Bst. Rgs.,

MicCo

$go_debug =1
Open your config_fb.php  on the root of Frontaccounting  installation.  Than check the variable $go_debug and change from0 to 1 than let's known the error which you see the screen.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

7 (edited by MicCo 09/14/2015 03:17:42 pm)

Hi

I got two files, config_db.php and config.php, not any config_fb.php in root!

In config.php I can set $go_debug =1

For Auth_LDAP I just chagede this : 'enabled' => true, to 'enabled' => fals, in config_ldap.php, and the error was gone!
- so maybe it will be smart to have it set as "false" as default, and then if users need to use the modul, then they have to change it to true, as they anyway need to set other options in the file.

Bst. Rgs.,

MicCo

Hi

Here is the error:
Cannot redeclare text_input() (previously declared in /home/a123456/domains/xxxxxxxx.dk/public_html/fa24/includes/ui/ui_input.inc:507) in /home/a123456/domains/xxxxxxxx.dk/public_html/fa24/modules/dashboard/includes/dashboard_ui.inc on line 28

- when I got to this page: /modules/dashboard/reminder_setup.php

And this is line 28 in the file:
function text_input($label, $name, $value=null, $size="", $max="", $title=false,
    $labparams="", $post_label="", $inparams="")

Any idea???

Bst. Rgs.,

MicCo

9 (edited by apmuthu 09/15/2015 11:44:35 am)

Dashboard theme and extension should be installed before being activated and chosen.

The file includes/ui/ui_input.inc does not contain the function text_input() and hence it could have been declared in it.

Which version of FrontAccounting are you using?

Only the file modules/dashboard/dashboard_ui.inc has the said function at lines 28 to 47:

function text_input($label, $name, $value=null, $size="", $max="", $title=false,
    $labparams="", $post_label="", $inparams="")
{
    global $Ajax;

default_focus($name);
    if ($label != null)
        label_cell($label, $labparams);

if ($value === null)
        $value = get_post($name);
    echo "<input $inparams type=\"text\" name=\"$name\" size=\"$size\" maxlength=\"$max\" value=\"$value\""
        .($title ? " title='$title'" : '')
        .">";

if ($post_label != "")
        echo " " . $post_label;

$Ajax->addUpdate($name, $name, $value);
}

Hi

Oooo sorry, I din't say, but it's the FA beta 2.4 version-

Bst. Rgs.,

MicCo

Kindly keep all FA 2.4 beta topics separate. Check your fileset as it could be erroneous.