Topic: Exclamation point in yellow triangle

I am experimenting with FA and have loaded a fresh install of FA, with very little data in the database at this stage.

I am getting more and more instances of the exclamation point in yellow triangle at the top of the page. Is there any place I can look (eg a log) after each time this occurs to find out the specific cause?

Re: Exclamation point in yellow triangle

Try to look in the /tmp/error(something) file in the fa directory.

/Elax

Thanks. I found these 2 messages repeating quite frequently. In fact, the second one is VERY frequent

[06-Jan-2012 10:35:35] 0:admin:po_ui.inc:63: Creating default object from empty value
[06-Jan-2012 10:48:31] 4 Domain file "./lang/C/LC_MESSAGES/C.po" not found.

Sometimes the second message appeared as follows (two points instead of one)

[06-Jan-2012 11:24:26] 4 Domain file "../lang/C/LC_MESSAGES/C.po" not found.

As for the first error, I have no idea where to start looking. Anyone have any advice?

As for the second error, I checked my files system and I don't have such a a file or path. I have this path:

/frontaccounting/lang/en_US/LC_messages/

containing these 4 files:

en_US-2.3.0-1.mo
en_US-2.3.0-1.php
en_US-2.3.0-1.po
en_US.mo

Any ideas?

I see there is some problem with inconsistent C/en_GB/en_US support. I have added bug report in mantis to be fixed ASAP. Also I have no idea what is en_US-2.3.0-1.php file -  seems it is not included in original FA sources nor any FA extension.
For now, try uninstall the en_US localization package.
Janusz

These errors are eliminated after fix of Global GetText instead of session Gettext.
Fixed in 2.3.10.

Pleasereport back, brlib, if the problem is still there.

/Joe

Hi,

I am seeing this error in my errors.log -- 01-Nov-2013 17:07:38] 4 Domain file "../lang/C/LC_MESSAGES/C.po" not found.

I am also experiencing a logging out back to the login page with my computer at home. I don't see this issue at the other computer in the office. Below is the faillog.php.

Any advice.

peter.

<?php
/*
Login attempts info.
*/
$login_faillog = array (
  0 =>
  array (
    '220.255.2.26' => 0,
    'last' => '',
  ),
);

I am trying to use the import transactions, journal processing, extension. I have tried many things but I keep getting the yellow triangle.  I have looked in the error log but nothing is being entered there.

Is there any other way I can tell what this yellow triangle represents?

"The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet."  - Aristotle.