Topic: Quotations Invoices & Sales kits

When creating an Quote using the sales kit the price for the total kit is put to the first item in the kit while the others are all 0
Many suppiers does not like the idea that the indiviual items are on the quote since this can cause unfair quoting and playing different suppliers off against each other
The way I understand a sales kit or combined items is to give the client a combined price with out the details of the item sold

Is their anything I can do to solve this problem

Thx

Gerrit

Re: Quotations Invoices & Sales kits

I agree.  I understand that as mentioned in another post, the sales kit is a kind of virtual vehicle which does not actually exist as a seperate and distinct item in the inventory, but.... Why can't FA put the handle for that virtual vehicle and display it on the printable invoice.  The invoice on the system can list them seperately, but I don't think the customer who gets the invoice should see the kit blown up.  Can the PDF invoice simply pull the kit information?

Thanks

Re: Quotations Invoices & Sales kits

Wondering whether there is already solution for this? Can the invoice simply present the kit information? No need to to present the whole items, but only the kit information, although on the inventory side will need to deduct each related item. wink