Topic: Disable editing of Price before Tax on Direct Sales Invoice

In my company there is a postal account where the account can access the Direct Sales Invoice. In Direct Sales Invoice, there are several fields, among others, Item Code, Item Description, Quantity, Unit Price before Tax, Discount%, and Total. From some of these columns only total column are not editable and automatically filled.

What I'm confused is, how do I order my employees POS account can not edit Price before Tax as in the Total column that automatically charged while when using the account manager can still edit it? it is to anticipate my employees edit the price before tax at will.

Thank You

2 (edited by apmuthu 03/03/2015 02:19:44 pm)

Re: Disable editing of Price before Tax on Direct Sales Invoice

When a Direct Invoice is made by your POS employees, if the price before tax is not editable, then the standard price will apply and the invoice can then not be edited. The account manager can make invoices with these values being editable before making the invoice but the manager would still not be able to edit these values in an invoice created by the POS employees as it would then affect other tables. Check out the User roles and access permissions for the POS employees envisaged.

@joe: There is no specific "Price Before Tax Edition" permission as of now and if it is wanted it needs to be hacked in - wanna do it?