Topic: Suppliers ERD update

To understand the Suppliers import / export process in FrontAccounting, an ERD subset has been prepared and placed on the wiki with notes.

Post's attachments

FA_Suppliers_ERD_tp.png 38.1 kb, 1 downloads since 2014-12-21 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Suppliers ERD update

Hello apmuthu,

Which tool are you using for these pretty presentations?

/Joe

3 (edited by apmuthu 12/21/2014 05:17:26 pm)

The actual ERDs can be captured from SQLyog or MySQL Workbench or any MySQL client - checkout the SQL community edition (the enterprise edition with one standard key not blacklisted for years and possibly allowed for developers unofficially) of SQLyog in GoogleCode.

Although there are many commercial (hammer to kill an ant) applications like AShampoo and FACapture besides behemoths like XARA and PhotoShop, RealDraw and it's ilk, the best in freeware are the Dia Installer in Sourceforge and Vectorian Giotto.

Earlier versions of FACapture that were absolutely freeware (v5.3 or earlier I think) and some plain old PrtScr / Alt-PrtScr are good enough to capture screenshots in Windoze. Overlays in MS Word or any word processor is also possible.

If I remember right I have provided links to some of these programs in the wiki and/or in these forums to help users quickly explain issues.

The New Supplier Form fields matched to the FA db table fields is available in the Wiki.