Topic: Search Customer List and Search Supplier List

If I check Search Item, CUstomer, and Supplier List, it would do some ajax search which is good for many data. For item, I can enter the item code, but how about customer an supplier? I only see blank dropdown. There is no input for searching customer or supplier. I've check the html the input for this have stye display:none. So it's there but it's hidden. I'm trying this on SO entry and PO entry. Could anyone help me?

2 (edited by knjy24 10/21/2014 05:40:11 am)

Re: Search Customer List and Search Supplier List

It says "Press Space tab to filter by name fragment". In case of supplier and customer, when you press space tab, a textbox will appear where you will type a fragment of description or code. Pressing enter or tab will hide the textbox and show the dropdown with the result. You can also type * to list all customer/supplier.

It's not working. It's just an empty dropdown box. I can not type anything into it.

At first it's just an empty dropdown. Pressing space tab on your keyboard will make the textbox appear. Working fine with me even in the latest version

still not working. do you mind to test it in my server : http://fa-project.esy.es/ the username and password is admin

6 (edited by apmuthu 10/24/2014 03:42:26 am)

Your site works correctly. You must choose (focus on) the drop down box when you enter the space bar. To revert, just try to check the check box beside it! Tested on FireFox 33.0.

Why does the form not automatically focus on the dropdown box to alleviate this issue?

if you installed any custom functions and modules with your FA. check it for Javascript errors. May be its avoid loading the AJAX.

So just open your browser console by pressing F12 on your keyboard and find if any javascript errors.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes