Topic: Journal Entry Dates Issue(s)

Many issues happening here so I will try so summarize clearly each one:

On Journal Entry page: (gl/gl_journal.php?ModifyGL=Yes&trans_no=44&trans_type=0)

1) If I select a date as say Sept 30, 2013, it will say "The entered date is invalid."

FYI my fiscal year is set to Jan 1, 2013 to Dec 31, 2013.

2) Other times, if I enter a date, it will change the format or add word "undefined" in the date field or it will add extra date along the text automatically.

If I want to put in Oct 30, 2013 for example, sometimes it will change it to "Oct-30-2013-Dec/31/2013". Other times it will change to "Oct-30-2013-undefined"

Fyi, I have tried deleting .js files in the company/# folders and that did not work.

3) When it does allow correct date in a journal entry, when I go back the date is incorrect as if I never entered the date correctly. e.g. I set Journal entry date to Oct-14-2013 then when I enquire the same journal entry date will be changed to Dec-31-2013.

Please help! this is driving me pretty crazy.

Re: Journal Entry Dates Issue(s)

If you change the date format during a session, there will be some problem using the date picker.

It should be ok if you logout. Empty your browser cache. Close your browser and then login again.

/Joe
BTW, the entered date Sept 30 2013 shouldbe Sep 30 2013.

Wiki-ed it.

Thank you clearing browsing cache did fix the issue.