Topic: Items and Inventory > Items Adjustments Note > Adjustment Items

using 2.2 in Items and Inventory > Items Adjustments Note > Adjustment Items, when Item code is selected the Unit Cost remains blank, you must go and look it up and enter it manually.

I also have a rather annoying problem, using windows, and Firefox, on my local, I quite often alt tab between windows... when I get back to fa most of my keys on my key broad will not work to enter more data in the boxes, I must reload the page to make it work again, most of the time this is fine, but here in Adjustment Items if I have any Items Added but before I process Adjustments I lose everything and must start over.  I don't know if this problem happens on hosted yet.

Alvin

"The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet."  - Aristotle.

Re: Items and Inventory > Items Adjustments Note > Adjustment Items

I cannot reproduce first issue. All works right for me. Also nothing was changed since 2.1 beside adding CtrlEnter hotkey.
Regarding problem with AltTab this is related to 2.1 hotkeys system. Fixed, main CVS updated. Thank you.

Janusz

Just a quick question.. 

When you update main CVS, is unstable also updated?

No. All bugfixes to current version are merged to unstable branch after stable minor release. This is because development changes can conflict with bugfixes.

Of course you can try to merge the branches locally for your private use. In this actual case only inserts.js file was changed.

Janusz

itronics wrote:

I cannot reproduce first issue. All works right for me. Also nothing was changed since 2.1 beside adding CtrlEnter hotkey.
Regarding problem with AltTab this is related to 2.1 hotkeys system. Fixed, main CVS updated. Thank you.

Janusz

Hello Janusz

Sorry to inform that this little AltTab problem has come back in 2.2, I now use chrome for a browser, I have not tried on FF... but this was not a problem in V2.1 after your fix above...

Please let me know what you think?

AM

Sorry Alvin, I can't remember the problem,a nd description above is somewhat unclear for me. Could you explain in short words again what happened in 2.2 wand was right in 2.1?
Janusz

When you AltTab between windows on ms windows os, and back to FA window you lose the ability to enter text in the form boxes until you reload your window, losing what you have entered so far, Alt Tab from FA and back, you can not enter any more, until reload page, loosing what you have entered earlier.  Did I say all that right?

AM

Ok, I will try to find the lost code.
Janusz