Topic: Understand Ajax in FA

Hello all,

Currently, I am preparing for a project that used FA. I'm still trying to learn how FA works and how accounting is done (I'm not an accountant and it make me harder to understand FA). I already know, at least, how to create extension module in FA. But I'm still struggling to understand ajax process in FA, especially when I must modify function after I submit the form. For example, I must generate some automatic code for sales order entry and when I read the code, it makes my head spin because I dont know where I must start trace back the code. What exist in those file is many function like add to cart and another else, but I don't know where is the first thing that FA do after I submit my form. For this project, I must understand the program flow that is used in FA because it will need very huge modification. Originally, I want to create ERP from scratch because it's very complicated. But, I just want to use FA and I already have huge interest in FA. But, to do that I will need at least basic flow in FA or basic concept, where can I get the documentation about bsic concept in FA?

Thank you

Re: Understand Ajax in FA

The $Ajax is very mysterious in Frontaccounting

Re: Understand Ajax in FA

Yeah I've got a similar problem. And I'm just ignoring FA's AJAX. jQuery is easier wink