1 (edited by takinolaa 01/24/2014 10:37:23 am)

Topic: How to change power by

Hello,

Please l'm new to FA, have installed it and working perfectly for me now but l want to ask is there any way to change both  Power by : frontacccounting.com & Powered by URL to my company's name and url?

Also, on my Invoice Print out down the page l saw this: You can pay through Paypal : https://www.paypal.com/xclick? business=info%akinola.com&item_name=INVOICE+SN-94552-NG&amount=88%2C5000.00¤cy_code=NGN.

Please, how do l remove this so that it will not show on my Inovice?

l will appreciate your help asap.

Regards.

Re: How to change power by

Hello,

you can update thi information in the config.php fiel at the root of your FA installation.
Changing the two variable: $power_by and $power_url in my FA (version: 2.3.17) config file at line 68, 69

Regards

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

l'm using version 2.3.19 and l change the two variable: $power_by and $power_url from config.php  to  my company's name; when l try to login it display blank page.

Can you please tell what maybe the cause and solution to this?

l will appreciate your reply.

Regards.

Make sure you didn't remove any of the following characters    =     "     ;

So:

$power_by         = "FrontAccounting";

Will be:

$power_by         = "YOURCOMPANY NAME ";

or for make it empty:

$power_by         = " ";

Hello,

l want to BIG thank you it work now.

Also, how do l change below to my company's name and logo too:

1. FrontAccounting 2.3.19 - Theme: default -

2. Thank you for using FrontAccounting 2.3.19

3.  FrontAccounting Logo

Please, l'm a new baby on FA l just need your help.

Regards.

HI,

1. see /themes/default/renderer.php   starting from line 129. There this text is coded.

2. see /access/logout.php starting from line 29

3. change the file logo_frontaccounting in the folder  /themes/default/images/

Hello erwindebruin,

l want to thank you for your wonderful help giving to him.

1 & 2 work perfectly now but 3 (changing of logo) is not display my logo after changing it from /themes/default/images/;  l even change my file name to logo_frontaccounting yet not displaying my logo he display FA logo.

l will really appreciate your help on this.

Once again, thanks.

Regards.

I'm sorry, forget to use the extention PNG. Make sure you replace the following file by tyour own file:

/themes/default/images/logo_frontaccounting.png

Remember your image must have the same heigth and width. If FA still is displaying the regular logo, this logo is maybe still in the cache of your browser. Empty your browser's cache (delete history) and then try again.

Hello erwindebruin,

It work perfectly now after changing the logo to .png.

l discover something now, Authorization timeout l try to login back but it display blank page; l can't login again.

What maybe the cause of this please?

Regards.

Setup => Company Setup => Login timeout => 600 seconds (default can be changed to 86400 for a day)

Hello,

l can't even login anymore is displaying blank page.

How do l change the Login timeout = 600 seconds since the login page is showing blank page?

Regards.

Check the value of the parameter name called login_tout in the #_sys_prefs table. It may be 600 - change it to 86400.
Also clear all your cache and sessions.