1 (edited by genisnsm 11/01/2013 03:17:47 am)

Topic: Urgently Needed ! expert FA developer to solve issues in new module !!

To all interested developers who are expert in FA

I am currently in the  process of implementing a " project management module " to FA . We have finished most part but my current developer is stuck with some parts that he couldn't overcome perhaps due to his insufficient experience with FA structure .      I need someone who knows FA inside out and have a very good understanding of project management concept and work flow . I need someone who is responsive  with a good attitude and have strong commitment to  get things done well .

Following link show exactly pending work :
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mrxbvmjqff2qo4s/y9Hyo00yTv

If anyone interested please contact me ASAP

Please state in your application  what sort of customizations you did before in FA.   

I will pay generously to the right candidate when task is completed successfully

if any questions ; please send me a private message or text me via mobile 0096896267250 because I rarely access the forum .

Good luck for all ,,

Re: Urgently Needed ! expert FA developer to solve issues in new module !!

Dear,

I am interested and able provide you required services. Add me on skype or email your contact details so i can share my front accounting profile with you.

Contact Details

email: yasirzeni@yahoo.com

Regards

Please fork my FA on GitHub (or the official one) and post your extension there. That way, the community will be able to help you and it can be improved by suggestions from the community besides many eyeballs on the testing front.

Hi genisnm please let me know is there any opening right now for the developers who are expert in Front Accounting (FA). Are You Still looking for someone?If yes than  reply me ASAP.Thanks.