1 (edited by kai888 08/04/2013 10:10:44 am)

Topic: Login error- include_once(./themes/dashboard/renderer.php)

Greetings everyone,

Installed and loved this FA Version 2.3.16 Build 08.05.2013.  Worked fine for a few days, went to go to my login page, . Got the following error.Any ideas? Thanks in advance

POST EDIT UPDATE:

Saw Joes update 2 days ago onto SourceForge and the updates include the renderer.php fix. Still need to find a way to manually update FA so I dont overwrite what is currently there, I would use the update button but cant login

include_once(./themes/dashboard/renderer.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file: /home/freshfar/public_html/frontaccount/frontaccounting.php at line 59

include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening './themes/dashboard/renderer.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/zend/library') in file: /home/freshfar/public_html/frontaccount/frontaccounting.php at line 59

Class 'renderer' not found in /home/freshfar/public_html/frontaccount/frontaccounting.php on line 62

Regards,
K

Re: Login error- include_once(./themes/dashboard/renderer.php)

Seems you have uninstalled dashboard theme, but your record in *_users table still contains reference to it. Try change *_users.theme field from 'dashboard' to 'default' using e.g. phpMyAdmin, login to FA and install dashboard theme again.
Janusz