Topic: POSTING METHOD

HELLO SIR

I AM ASKING ABOUT POSTING METHOD THAT USED WITH FA " REAL TIME POSTING OR BATCH METHOD "

AND IF THERE IS ANY POSSIBILITY TO SWITCH BETWEEN BATCH METHOD AND REAL TIME METHOD

THANK YOU

Re: POSTING METHOD

Why do you need to switch at all?
Just keep it real time and post batch realtime as well.

firstly thanks for your attention
real time posting method :- posted to the journals and general ledger when you use save button
batch method:-you can print registers and check the batch of transactions before posting them to the journals

4 (edited by apmuthu 04/07/2013 12:48:12 pm)

AFAIK FA has real time posting and real time import (using addon).

Batch upload and review before posting is a nice feature - do not know if FA can accomodate it in the current version.

Possible Workaround:

• Take backup

• Do real time batch import

• Check the registers and printouts

• If found to need major record level corrections, then edit in the import source file

• Restore from earlier backup

• Re-import after corrections.

HELLO SIR
FA HAS REAL TIME POSTING METHOD  OK
BUT WE ARE COMPANY HAS MANY BRANCHES AND WE HAVE TO REVIEW ALL TRANSACTION BEFORE POSTING
SO HOW CAN I MAKE GL ACCOUNT EDIT

Review transactions in each company and take action (contra to revert) even if they stand posted in real time.
Each branch can be a profit centre - Use Dimensions / Tags

can u suggest the uploading file format

Hi Guys

Please assist.

Where can I find the addon to enable me to import transactions as batches in FA instead of imputing line items on the General Ledger when posting?

Thanks

Michael

How to set up FA for NGO Accounting.

Hi Friends,

I am trying to set up FA for an NGO organization. Please assist with the following problems

1.How do I customize the "profit and loss report" into an "income & expenditure" report which NGOs use?
2.Also how can I have many income & expenditure reports on the same company set up on FA?
3. Is there an addon I can download to enable NGO FA setup?

Any advice is highly appreciated.

Michael