Topic: Integration with processmaker

I see that processmaker have database connection that enable it to integrate to other program, and I think it's very possible to integrate frontaccounting with processmaker.

the idea is to use frontaccounting with workkflow from processmaker.

for example for purchase, we can make all employee can submit purchase order via processmaker, only those who approved by GM will be recorded by frontaccounting as purchase order automatically & send email notification to purchasing departemen to execute purchase & email notification to finance department.

after purchasing departement execute purchase request, he/she report via processmaker to finance departemen & automatically record to frontaccounting as purhase invoice.

finance department pay the invoice and report to GM via processmaker and automatically record to frontaccounting as purchase payment.

this integration possible to be implemented to purchasing, manufacturing, sales and any other.

I wish tutorial to implement processmaker report to write in frontaccounting database correctly.

Re: Integration with processmaker

Processmaker is not free/open source software, nor it is especially popular, so I guess you will have to find a developer and pay to make the integration for you.

Janusz

Processmaker is free open source sir.
here is the code
https:/sourceforge.net/projects/processmaker/?source=directory

Oh, yes. There is another commercial software with this name, and you have not explained which one  you mean before. Thanks for clarfication.
Janusz

I too was checking on this to provide basic workflow functionality within FA. Especially PO approvals. Can someone please make a tutorial or at least a sample implementation of a basic PO approval which then could be modified ?

Processmaker(PM) has a sample PO approval workflow template already, we just need the details on how to trigger the DB update to FA.

I have installed both FA and PM to plat around and for what I can tell if you are looking to integrate some workflow to some of the critical parts of FA, the PM is a fantastic tool to achieve this and is capable of really complex routing (limited by your imagination). The best part is that its PHP/MySql based so blends-in with FA very nicely.

There is extension module 'requisition'  available in FA REPO, just for PO approvals processing. It was contributed by Dennis Gichangi  long time ago, and may be not fully functional. The extension need additional MySQL priviledges, which is not always possible on shared hosting accounts.
Janusz