Topic: Upgrade 1.xx to 2.0.2

The alter.sql and alter2.sql scripts do NOT reflect the DB I have installed on my instance.

I am in the process of applying schema changes manually, a real pain.  Currently stuck on sales orders and sales order details.

I see you now allow for same SKU different pricing on orders - great, but the upgrade is far from smooth.  The upgrade scripts should be smart than this.
My current problem is altering :

ALTER TABLE `0_sales_orders` ADD `version` tinyint(1)  NOT NULL default '0' after 'order_no';

Which is throwing an error, any thoughts?

Re: Upgrade 1.xx to 2.0.2

Hello,
Remember that we do this on a non commercial base. It is all open source, that is why you should help us reporting these things.

You can download a fresh CVS copy of alter.sql from the CVS repository and see if it helps.

/Joe

First - I appreciate the design of a simple open source solution!  Second - I could lend a hand for major db changes if you like depending on time of course!

OK got the new alter.sql - That is much better - thanks!

OK things seem to be going however I have a single invoice I an looking to print and during the PDF gen I am getting:

TCPDF error: Missing or incorrect image file: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\frontaccounting\reporting\fonts\jpg1260.tmp

in the output window - thoughts?

Maybe I have a gif logo and the system needs a jpg for the logo?

Yup - prior version ignored the type and now it matters.  Needs to be JPG