Topic: Inventory Valuation Report: location filter problem

Problem occurred with FA version 2.4.6 and 2.4.7

I did some “Inventory Location Transfers” transactions, this means I moved inventory items form one location (“origin location”) to another location (“target location”).

Then I applied the Inventory Valuation Report and set the location filter to the “target location”. On the generated Inventory Valuation Report, I found the moved items with the correct “quantity” listed. However, the “unit cost” and “value” column were zero (0.00). That is not correct: the items have values (standard costs) unequal zero.

I generated the report with the parameter “no location filter”, the consequence was that quantity, unit cost and value were correct.

Is that an issue of the “location filter” of the Inventory Valuation Report?

Many thanks!

Re: Inventory Valuation Report: location filter problem

Take a look at this:

https://frontaccounting.com/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=8393

Dont know if this is an answer or not.. I guess someone did not understand the problem.. I see its a problem.. reproducible as you described it.

rafat, thank you, yes, I have already seen this post. However, it does not help.

According the two attached images it must be exactly the same issue.

I had a look in my database, I remarked that in the table `0_stock_moves` the records of the moved items have value zero in the column “standard cost”. But it does not help, if I manually add a value in the according record.

I hope anybody can help! Thanks a lot in advance!

Related Post