Topic: Recurring Invoice for sales group with different item price

Hi,
I have a scenario need to generate recurring invoice monthly. It is for property maintenance fee. But it is every customer charge at different amount for the same invoice item because of different unit size. Let's say 1000 customer then i will have 1000 different invoice templates under 1 batch (sales group). Which is difficult for admin to setup and maintain. Any other workaround to achieve this? Thanks.

Re: Recurring Invoice for sales group with different item price

1. Take FA DB backup
2. Make 1 invoice entry manually
3. Take new FA DB Backup
4. Use WinMerge or similar DIFF program and compare the DB Backups taken in 1 and 3 above.
5. You will see the INSERT / UPDATE statements of interest - create them in a spreadsheet and execute them on your DB directly with some support MySQL constructs.

If you cannot get anyone to do it for a fee (post in the Job Offers board) and are willing to pay "an arm and a leg" for it, PM me wink . !

I have 2 sales group with different template invoice but the item code is same with different price. Lets say A is 100, B is 200 and the item price I set in inventory is 50. When I generate recurring invoice, template A and B will create item at price 50. It is not follow the price I set in the template invoice.

How can I make it follow the price in template instead of sales pricing in inventory?

Got it. Remove sales pricing in item then it will follow template pricing.

@chunket: Nice way. Thanks for the feedback.