1 (edited by asaha 06/03/2018 05:33:56 am)

Topic: Frontaccounting 2.4.4 bug in Reports - List of Journal Entries

Bug in Reports - Banking and Journal Ledgers - General Ledger - List of Journal Entries

If you raise this report and search for 'Work Order Production' you will find Work Order Production transactions.

If the work order is for 'Assembled items' then the the value of input items should be debited and the output / assembled item value should be credited. The issue is, instead of the assembled item here in this report the last input item listed is also named as the output or assembled item with credit value.

Re: Frontaccounting 2.4.4 bug in Reports - List of Journal Entries

This is a tricky one. The Work Order may have Productions, Issues and Overhead cost entries, which have their own types.

You can see the complete transactions for a Work Order in Manufacturing, Work Order Entries, and press the GL transactions.

However, I will try to fix this, but it might take some time. The solution is to check if the Work Orders have these transaction types to also list them if so.

Joe

Due to the complexity with using the normal report, List of Journal Entries, for presenting work order GL listing, I have decided to use one of the Reports in the Manufacturing tab for this purpose.

I will use the report Work Order Listing and add a filter, Show GL Details or something and when selecting this I will list all the other types, just like the view in the Workorder Entries.  These listings will be after very Workorder if this filer is selected.

/Joe

The Report Workorder Listing has now got an option for printing the GL rows for the workorders.

This has been committed to Repo and can be download here:

rep402.php (Workorder Listing)
reports_main.php

Please replace the files in your setup.

/Joe

Commit and re-run.

@ Joe I am writing program for batch tracking functionality.  If you change anything in the manufacturing  I have to rework on it.  Do let me know when you make changes.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

This is only change to an existing report and an optional one. It will not interfere with anything else.

The change is needed to see the underlying GL rows for a Work Order. This is a mirror on the View Work Order in Work Order Inquiry.

Joe

Thank you Joe for your prompt response. I will check it. I am sorry for the late reply. Thank you once again.

Joe, My query was with reference to 'List of Journal Entries' with 'rep702.php' file and so the issue is still there after this update.