1 (edited by nashmil.b 03/14/2018 12:14:29 pm)

Topic: How to run the final SQL query

I'm new to FA, and have some information about PHP and SQL. Now I want to run the SQL query in my FA database but have some problems. In the following query what are the TB_PREF, PT_SUPPLIER, PT_CUSTOMER and other constants? And in case if I want to have them replaced, what are the values?

SELECT gl.*, j.event_date, j.doc_date, a.gl_seq, u.user_id, st.supp_reference, gl.person_id subcode,
            IFNULL(IFNULL(sup.supp_name, debt.name), bt.person_id) as person_name, 
            IFNULL(gl.person_id, IFNULL(sup.supplier_id, debt.debtor_no)) as person_id,
            IF(gl.person_id, gl.person_type_id, IF(sup.supplier_id,".  PT_SUPPLIER . "," .  "IF(debt.debtor_no," . PT_CUSTOMER . ", -1))) as person_type_id,
            IFNULL(st.tran_date, IFNULL(dt.tran_date, IFNULL(bt.trans_date, IFNULL(grn.delivery_date, gl.tran_date)))) as doc_date,
            coa.account_name, ref.reference
             FROM "
            .TB_PREF."gl_trans gl
            LEFT JOIN ".TB_PREF."voided v ON gl.type_no=v.id AND v.type=gl.type
            LEFT JOIN ".TB_PREF."supp_trans st ON gl.type_no=st.trans_no AND st.type=gl.type AND (gl.type!=".ST_JOURNAL." OR gl.person_id=st.supplier_id)
            LEFT JOIN ".TB_PREF."grn_batch grn ON grn.id=gl.type_no AND gl.type=".ST_SUPPRECEIVE." AND gl.person_id=grn.supplier_id
            LEFT JOIN ".TB_PREF."debtor_trans dt ON gl.type_no=dt.trans_no AND dt.type=gl.type AND (gl.type!=".ST_JOURNAL." OR gl.person_id=dt.debtor_no)
            LEFT JOIN ".TB_PREF."suppliers sup ON st.supplier_id=sup.supplier_id OR grn.supplier_id=sup.supplier_id
            LEFT JOIN ".TB_PREF."cust_branch branch ON dt.branch_code=branch.branch_code
            LEFT JOIN ".TB_PREF."debtors_master debt ON dt.debtor_no=debt.debtor_no
            LEFT JOIN ".TB_PREF."bank_trans bt ON bt.type=gl.type AND bt.trans_no=gl.type_no AND bt.amount!=0
                 AND bt.person_type_id=gl.person_type_id AND bt.person_id=gl.person_id
            LEFT JOIN ".TB_PREF."journal j ON j.type=gl.type AND j.trans_no=gl.type_no
            LEFT JOIN ".TB_PREF."audit_trail a ON a.type=gl.type AND a.trans_no=gl.type_no AND NOT ISNULL(gl_seq)
            LEFT JOIN ".TB_PREF."users u ON a.user=u.id
            LEFT JOIN ".TB_PREF."refs ref ON ref.type=gl.type AND ref.id=gl.type_no,"
        .TB_PREF."chart_master coa
        WHERE coa.account_code=gl.account
        AND ISNULL(v.date_)
        AND gl.tran_date >= '01.14.2018'
        AND gl.tran_date <= '02.14.2018'
        AND gl.amount <> 0"

Re: How to run the final SQL query

The TB_PREF is a constant defined as the value of the tbpref array element in the appropriate company# in the config_db.php file. It is the table prefix for your database instance used for the company under reference, generally: 0_, 1_, etc.

All PT_* and ST_* constants among others are defined in includes/types.inc file.

The hard coded date and other parts of the sql are generally taken from the SysPrefs object or from various form fields the scripts interact with.