Topic: Strange behaviour after fresh 2.4.3 install

I am discovering some strange behaviour with 2.4.3. If I am registrating a supplier invoice, everything works fine. Then, when I want to type in the next supplier invoice, I can't select another supplier, and the rest of the fields on the screen is gone. If I then close down and restart my computer, it all works fine again, but for 1 registration only. Just logging out and in again won't help. Even closing down the browser doesn't help. Restart does it - but this is quite annoying. I have tried with Internet Explorer and with Chrome, but the error is the same.

Re: Strange behaviour after fresh 2.4.3 install

Test with Git Master FA 2.4.3+ as many fixes are included now since the original release.
State your server platform, PHP/MySQL versions.

Thank you. I will try to compare file by file, but CHANGELOG.txt shows that last edit was in November 2017 and I did the fresh install in February 2018.

FTP/PHP version 7.2.3
MySQL 5.6.29
Database version 2.4.1

Use PHP upto 7.1.x. PHP 7.2.x still has issues with FA. Make sure that the MySQL Strict Date setting is disabled to allow for zero dates and times. Otherwise revert to PHP 5.5 or less.

It seems that reverting back to PHP 7.1 solved the problems. Thank you very much!