Topic: How Can I cancel part of Purchase Order

Hi all

I've Issued a Purchase order and half of that received, now I have half of this Order Open in " Outstanding Purchase Orders Maintenance ". is it possible to cancel that part which is not received? or setting up after fiscal year it canceled automatically?

thanks

even there's no answer. :-)

Re: How Can I cancel part of Purchase Order

Are you able to edit the Purchase Order to what has been received?

Hi Dear Apmuthu

Imagine No. because the supplier send the order partly and till know, we receive half of the order in 3 times and sold them immediately so as soon as I receive the stock I have to invoice it, also we don't know how many supplier will provide.

Assume you received the balance, make a GRN for it and then return those that were not delivered and make a debit note for it.

Dear Apmuthu

Thank you so much,

It's not bad to set an expire date for these kinds of Outstanding orders that system automatically cancel them.

Yes we should be able to edit a Purchase Order by adding some negative quantity items to state we do not wish to receive the undelivered items anymore!

@joe: What is the way to purge balance undelivered items in any purchase order?

Hello Guys.

Really the back po is of no practical use if it will never be de!ivered..

While some of the rows might have been delivered, it should be possible to zero the rest lines.

We should not void the po but just be able to zero out the unvanted deliveries, right?

Joe

For now we need to do it directly in the tables as it is not yet editable in the FA Web UI.
Any FA Web UI for zeroing out and / or reducing the qty to just what is delivered?

We can edit the PO atleast as Admin.

Sure, you can edit the PO and set the number to be the same as the received items. And it will NOT show up in the Outstanding Orders to Receive any more.

/Joe