Topic: Check Printing (Canada) not showing up on Purchaser Reports in 2.4.2

Hello,

Installed the extension on FA 2.4.2 but the module not showing up on Purchaser Reports.

Do we need to make some changes in this code to make it work in 2.42? 

<?php

global $reports, $dim;

$reports->addReport(RC_SUPPLIER, "_cheque_print",'&Cheque Printing',
    array( 'Cheque No.' => 'TEXT', 
        'Payment' => 'REMITTANCE'));
?>

Thank you for your help.

Jack

Re: Check Printing (Canada) not showing up on Purchaser Reports in 2.4.2

The Canada Cheque Print is available in my repo and the files match the ones in the official pkg repo when installed online.

After installing the rep_cheque_print module, activate it for the target company, whilst logged in to the default company. Now when you login to the target company, you will see the reports as expected and attached here.

Post's attachments

rep_cheque_print.png 36.5 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

@apmuthu

i get an error message when i try to print a check with both, canad and US based on FA 2.4.2

https://ibb.co/ec1Ni6

Thank you. I was able to install and activate the extension. But as Alaa stated the printing part is not working.

That is something a knowledgeable end user should tinker with for FA 2.4.x and submit their findings / fixes. The other check print module for the US should work if you overwrite the files with the ones in my repo where a recent commit was made.

Yes, it worked when I changed rep_check_print.php with the one on your repo.

Appreciate your help.

apmuthu wrote:

The Canada Cheque Print is available in my repo and the files match the ones in the official pkg repo when installed online.

After installing the rep_cheque_print module, activate it for the target company, whilst logged in to the default company. Now when you login to the target company, you will see the reports as expected and attached here.

i am using this module at FA 2.4.4, But where i need to put Check No, without this its not working, i am putting chech no as e.f 6847 but nothing working...

This module is for Canadian Cheque Printing. Take the latest code from my unofficial repo.

Post's attachments

rep_cheque_print.zip 4.3 kb, 6 downloads since 2018-11-07 

apmuthu wrote:

This module is for Canadian Cheque Printing. Take the latest code from my unofficial repo.

got this error,

Unhandled exception [0]: Call to undefined function get_alloc_supp_sql(). in file: /home/....l/addition/modules/rep_cheque_print/reporting/rep_cheque_print.php at line 44

The said function is present in the USA version of Tom Hallman extension present here and it's latest version is attached herewith.

Please note the spelling of check (USA) and cheque (Canada) in the extension and install what is appropriate for you.

Post's attachments

rep_check_print.zip 4.8 kb, 3 downloads since 2018-11-11