1 (edited by kvvaradha 08/31/2017 04:57:27 pm)

Topic: Frontaccounting Bootstrap Responsive Theme

I hope ,  The responsiveness will fit to all the small and handheld devices.  I Am looking feedback from FA users. Those who are interested to test the responsive theme. Also I have some usefull Charts to help users to change date range and get results in graphics representations.
Vanigam Theme Page

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Re: Frontaccounting Bootstrap Responsive Theme

The window size of F2, F3, F4 search pages need to be expanded to adjust to the larger layout.
It is very slow to load.

The HTML page output and it's assets sizes are 109KB and 464KB respectively for your theme.
The standard default FA 2.4.2 theme equivalents are 15.9KB and 58.2 B respectively.

Tough convincing any serious accountant to accept such a bloat for visual eye candy.

@Apmuthu, thank you for taking time to feedback my work. I hope the assets size is not a mater with the present system speed and server config.  Let me do something for speed.

HRM CRM POS batch Themes

From mobile the Line Item is not being added.

Its a good attempt to make whole theme Responsive. However since data feeding is usually done through desktop the desktop view shall be more Accountant Friendly.

There shall be table lines in different views. The columns shall be aligned properly i.e the data and heading shall either both be right aligned or left aligned.

If the space between rows in UI is reduced then it will be much better because instead of scrolling its good to see whole data entry form in visual area of window (desktop )

The login screen, dashboard is awesome. Menu style is good

The dashboard sections shall also be linked with security roles so that not all users can see all sections

www.boxygen.pk

@boxygen - Thank you so much for the full review,  Let me do something more than that to shape it well.

This is exactly helps me to enhance it a bit more clear than now. 

Hope to come up with a lot better feature than this.   

The dashboard and menu styles are preferred by some of frontaccounting users.  So just kept it like this.

And for the responsiveness, everyone asks to a full responsive theme.  So I tried myself with each page styling to make it like this.

Anyhow,I will enhance the look more than this.

HRM CRM POS batch Themes