Topic: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in file: .includes\session.inc at line527

Thanks Apmuthu for your help last time ,  The coders here including yourself have incredible skills to put together this project. my respects for the effort. If I get all this thing working and decide to use it, I will definitely make a donation.
Just to confirm, are all the extensions listed in this program are working for most people? or do they require tweaks so I know how to approach debugging

Why does it say Object Moved click here screen after logon screen is confounding though I believe itmust have something to do with this.

my FA root directory structure is c:\wwwroot\FA or could my diretory name be a problem?

using debug =2 in config.php , Error at onset of login screen:
Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in file: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\FA\includes\session.inc at line 527

copy paste code form sessions.inc
// strip ajax marker from uri, to force synchronous page reload
            $_SESSION['timeout'] = array( 'uri'=>preg_replace('/JsHttpRequest=(?:(\d+)-)?([^&]+)/s',
---->    line 527                '', html_specials_encode($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'])),
                'post' => $_POST);
            include($path_to_root . "/access/login.php");
            if (in_ajax())
                $Ajax->activate('_page_body');
            exit;

Thanks in advance for your help

Re: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in file: .includes\session.inc at line527

The way i fixed this is in IIS 5.1 dont use the CGi exe in the php but to use the dll in windows/windows32/inetsrv/fcgiext.dll . Seems to solve that error.

but still cant get the extensions to work in FA 2.4rc1. and no one has confirmed whether they all do work for them. or they inherently have to be modified to work with this version

Re: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in file: .includes\session.inc at line527

The extensions in the FA 2.4 official repo should work - that is why they are signed and stated to be "official". Try them out and see what breaks and report back for corrections.