1 (edited by cc69 02/03/2017 07:06:47 pm)

Topic: FA2.4RC1 Installed Module/extension but remain grayed out

Installed extensions import transaction and bank/reconciliation

The menu tags for bank/reconciliation don't show up
the import transaction is greyed out.

- installed form  install/activate extensions option in setup
- activated from drop down for my company by check marking the box. and updating.
- Re Logged out and in
-It says that the extensions are saved in green.No errors occur.  New folders pertaining seem to have downloaded into        modules folder in FA directory
-used a full administrator role ID originating form database ffirst install

windows Xp pro sp3
php 5.49
mysql 5.5

do I have to install the modules in that folder separately or is it automatically downloaded and installed because there is nothing in the module folder.?

are the modules compatible and the repo download working?

Also, does anyone else get Object Moved click here to go to page after logging in?

Help would be appreciated

Thanks

Re: FA2.4RC1 Installed Module/extension but remain grayed out

Choose to update the administrator and other users with appropriate permissions in the user roles for the new modules in the target company after logging in there.

3 (edited by cc69 02/04/2017 08:27:18 am)

Thanks Apmuthu for your time , I figured that out when I looke closer at the checkmarks. The coders here including yourself have incredible skills to put together this project. my respects for the effort. If I get all this thing working and decide to use it, I will definitely make a donation.

Just to confirm, are all the extensions listed in this program are working for most people? or do they require tweaks so I know how to approach debugging

Why it says Object Moved click here screen after logon is confounding though I beleive its must have something to do with this.

my FA root directory structure is c:\wwwroot\FA or could that be a problem?

using debug =2 in config.php , Error:

Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in file: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\FA\includes\session.inc at line 527

copy paste code form sessions.inc

// strip ajax marker from uri, to force synchronous page reload
            $_SESSION['timeout'] = array( 'uri'=>preg_replace('/JsHttpRequest=(?:(\d+)-)?([^&]+)/s',
---->    line 527                '', html_specials_encode($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'])),
                'post' => $_POST);

include($path_to_root . "/access/login.php");
            if (in_ajax())
                $Ajax->activate('_page_body');
            exit;

Thanks in advance for your help

Whilst the extensions for FA 2.4RC1 are okay to be taken from the official repo where they are expected to get updates, the FA 2.3.x extensions may need corrections that are listed in my unofficial repo.

As for your Web Root, where did you set it From the debug notice, it appears that your webroot is still set at the default of C:\Inetpub\wwwroot with /FA as the subfolder. Try to move your c:\wwwroot\FA\* to C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\FA\ and see if all is well.

The project would certainly do well with donations from satisfied users like yourself. Thanks. The devs would certainly find it encouraging.