Topic: Modifying Sales Invoice

Hi. I'm new to frontaccounting. I need to modify the sales invoice report. I want to remove the entire last column named "due date " of the 1st Table. Then I want to create borders for each column in the 2nd table. Please suggest me how can I make this work. Thanks in advance.

Re: Modifying Sales Invoice

The reporting/rep107.php report file outputs the Invoice with the column formatting in $cols and $aligns arrays. The reporting/includes/doctext.inc file (included in the report file indirectly) populates the variable $aux_info with the necessary elements at line 104 - case ST_SALESINVOICE:.

Thank you so much. It's been sorted out.
Can you please guide me the steps to develop a module? I'm stuck.

Answered in this thread.

How to fetch location code (loc_code) in sales invoice. It can't be fetched in the same way the location name (location_name) is fetched. Please give me some guideline.

6 (edited by apmuthu 01/01/2017 06:24:03 pm)

What is the input you are providing to extract the related "loc_code"?

The "loc_code" is looked up in the "locations" table to get the "location_name".
The "stock_moves" table records the "loc_code" for the transaction.
The "loc_stock" table records the "loc_code" where an item is stocked.

7 (edited by ssa 01/10/2017 07:09:51 am)

Thank you. It's been fixed. Can you guide me how can I show the discount in cash not in percentage(%) in sales module? only If I give input with % Like: 5% then it will be calculated in percentage. Another problem the field only take numbers. How can I achieve all these?

The discount % is stored as an integer in the database table. Attempting to put in a string with % in it will break FA. Make a module for it.