Topic: Credit note bugs

Is mantis still the way to submit bugs ?
I've submitted to related to customer credit notes vs invoice and submit a patch for one.
Unfortunately, I don't have the time to investigate the other as I found a easy work around.

Re: Credit note bugs

Yes, the mantis is used for all except simple bugs.

Checkout: http://mantis.frontaccounting.com/view.php?id=3697
Your Bug report http://mantis.frontaccounting.com/view.php?id=3696 has been fixed on 28th May 2014 itself and it is possible you are using a very old version of FA.

Thank you for your quick answer.
You are right, sorry about that. I have an customed version and haven't  been merging indeed for a while

/Elax

4 (edited by apmuthu 11/16/2016 03:43:37 pm)

@joe: In FA 2.3 please change lines 179-180 in sales/includes/db/sales_invoice_db.inc:

update_debtor_trans_allocation(ST_SALESINVOICE, $invoice_no, $amount);
            update_debtor_trans_allocation(ST_CUSTPAYMENT, $pmtno, $amount);

to

update_debtor_trans_allocation(ST_SALESINVOICE, $invoice_no);
            update_debtor_trans_allocation(ST_CUSTPAYMENT, $pmtno);

It is pertinent to note that the third parameter in the function update_debtor_trans_allocation in sales/includes/db/custalloc_db.inc is only available in FA 2.4.x and that too it is a person_id and not an amount.

Fixed inmy unofficial repo's FAMods. Fixed in the core now (2016-11-14).

Going forward, if there are any changes in the parameters of functions, a global search and replace as needed should be done and it should fulfill all such usages.

@joe
and others

Why not use github or something like it?

I and maybe other find github easier and then they can also provide pull request etc...

There is a need to investigate / discuss the matter at hand and also look at it in the light of another issue in the bug tracker that @itronics is looking at.

My unofficial repo has the core folder in synch with the main FA repo's master branch only and my modifications are in another folder - FAMods. Yet another folder has the expanded out extensions as well. Hence it is not possible to provide a pull request from my GitHub Repo to the upstream one's master branch.

@itronics: committed in the official repo.