1 (edited by tom 05/18/2009 05:35:59 pm)

Topic: Inventory Item Status

aka

/inventory/inquiry/stock_status.php

It lists:

Location     Quantity On Hand     Re-Order Level     Demand     Available     On Order

My question is about the "On Order" field:

When the item is a Manufactured item, should the code check Work Orders to see how many are scheduled to be made?
It might be more useful than just displaying 0, because then you will see Demand (from Orders) and Orders (from Work Orders)

If this is logical I could look at doing it...

tom

Re: Inventory Item Status

Yes, you are right Tom. The Advanced Manufactured items should be included in On Order as long as the WO is NOT closed (during productions the QOHs are updated). The normal assembly updates the QOHs at once, so there should be no update to On Order in this case.
The CVS Main repository is updated on Sourceforge.net. Affected file /inventory/inquiry/stock_status.php
Some other mb_flag checks are fixed too in CVS Main.

/Joe

hey,

could u please explain me the demand column in inventory and item status. what balance did the demand column shows

The demand is from any sales orders that have not delivered yet.

Directly or indirectly (via BOM's)

5 (edited by hadi 01/19/2010 07:54:08 am)

hey,

could you please explain me what is re-order level? and for which purpose we use this re-order level?

please reply me as soon as you can.

thank you,

If the Location has an email address and if the variable $loc_notification = 1; in config..php and the stock goes below the re-order level, the Location will receive an email regarding this.

Otherwise this field is only for your information to purchase or manufacture new items.

/Joe

hello,

Joe, i want to know how to make a sale tax invoice,

Please reply me as soon as you can.

Thank You

Please, hadi, look in the Wiki

on how to setup the tax system.

/Joe