Topic: Need some help in salesinvoice report

Hi

I need some help in sales invoice report.
If intrested pls reply and i can give details .

Thanks
Rida

2 (edited by apmuthu 07/29/2016 10:40:09 am)

Re: Need some help in salesinvoice report

Place your request details here with a link to an image of your target output and what you are willing to pay. It is possible some forum user will give you the solution FOC as well. You were assisted before in a similar manner and have not yet provided any feedback or even thanked the solution provider.

Hi apmuthu

I dont want to give link here .what i need is i have a customised field in sales invoice form which i need to display on
Invoice .for some one who has knowledge of FA it will be very easy .I am willing to pay  around $50 .but i will  need
some one who can be available for more jobs in FA with responsibilty.
About Previous assistance  I am sorry i did post that but as you can see reply was posted late so i didnt see it then . now i saw it with the link you gave .and i am posting reply to that now .
Thanks
Rida

Adding extra fields into FA tables is generally not advisable as it will surely break upgradeability. Some extensions have been known to extend FA tables and the FA extension framework actually allows for this.

That said, we can still live within the FA schema whilst simulating the presence of the extra field. A common grouse of an unfulfilled need in FA is that of Bin Locations within the warehouse. This "extra field" has been accommodated within an existing text field and illustrated in the Wiki.

Changing code too in FA will lead to a need to update again after any upgrade occurs especially for company specific reports. Maintaining your own GitHub like repo (or any Source version control) will mitigate it to some extent. Submitting the code changes back to the project makes it possible to have it incorporated into the core codebase avoiding the need for maintaining such repos.

PM me the details and I'll see if it is interesting and if I have the time for it - no NDAs, no responsibilities. For your regular FA scripting needs refer the FA Support page. Scouring the forum would show up many eager FA enthusiasts would work for $$$.

Have PM you the details

6 (edited by apmuthu 07/31/2016 09:26:38 am)

I am unable to see what you want. The invoices print properly. See the original and some tweaks in the attachment.

Post's attachments

Rida_inv.zip 22.6 kb, 3 downloads since 2016-07-31 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

what i mean is Less Excess amount doesnt show on print invoice when the amount in less Excess is in 4 digits

in your attachment it is showing correct. I think  in my code the colum width of  Total Coulmn is less which will need to be increased.
Thanks for the help.

Hi apmuthu

I think the problem may be my server as i still see the same results .where on invoice it needs to show excess amount it just shows no 1
and deducts 1 from total amount.

10 (edited by apmuthu 07/31/2016 01:22:24 pm)

Solved. Changes to 8 php files and some minor db changes will fix it for good. The field width is not of any great significance here as the widths move the vertical bar along with the "Discount %" text.

Post's attachments

Rida_Inv_ok.png 131.1 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Hi ap muthu

can you please make the changes and send it to me or let me  know which files i need to make changes .
thanks

12 (edited by apmuthu 08/01/2016 06:59:42 am)

Mohd Pats, your company ( GoSoft ) is supporting a modified version of FA v2.3.19 for your client. We need to take this off board as any fixes to it here would only confuse the forum users. PM-ed you.

Forum users would however benefit from the following way FA has been used for a Vehicle Maintenance Company:
Customer Branch is treated as "Make / Model of Vehicle" where the details would have the Vehicle Registration number. Some unnecessary mandatory fields (Addresses) have their validation for presence turned off. The local terms (VAT => GST, etc) have been hardcoded into the scripts all over the place - this can be replaced with a single translated en_NZ.po and re-compiled en_NZ.mo file. Unnecessary modules and menu items hidden / not loaded.