Topic: F.A Get Hangs/Freeze

Hi,

We have more then Lacs of records in our one History table ( which is custom )

when i search any records from above history table ..whole s.w get freeze until its result is not display ..

even none of the TABS(SALES,PURCHASE ..ETC ) OPEN ,UNTIL result is display ....

what may be issue ...might be your any of your in-build table-locking system programming is causing such issue ?.

PLease help me ..as its bigger issue for me

Re: F.A Get Hangs/Freeze

Rebuild the index / table.

That's depending on your mysql server speed and the volume of data you stored in the database,

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

@apmuthu .. i think index is done proper... my question is why my other page / tabs get hang/freeze or do not open due to other query running

@kvvaradha can u please help me ...by providing more details on it ..i means how i can increase mysql server speed ...

i have more the lacs of records and my database size is near to 1.8/2 gb

Choose default theme - no dashboards. Dashboard themes do too much querying for each front page display.

6 (edited by tester1 03/22/2016 06:22:00 am)

@ apmuthu ..thanks for reply

i am using default theme only , as our s.w doesn't depend on themes to much....

i am not getting ..i tried to many research on this ..but still not getting any solution ....

If I search for result ..and click on sales tab or any other tab or any other links ..it do not open until my search result is fetch or display ...

i think ..there might be any table lock or and lock system in default theme ..which is causing such issue

even i tried different server ..but issue is still same...

please help me ...as from last 4 month  i am gone mad on this....

Take a backup and zip it up and upload somewhere (possibly password protected) and pm me the link. Also state what your version of FA is.

Hi,

I am using 2.3.22 version

But after a lot of here and there i think i found solution ....

I have a custom page where i have include all file which is require by FA ... i started trying to comment one by one all include file so to find solution ...i know hiding include file might causing many Waring error message but i handle that to by including error file... and after a long time i found that below include file was causing freeze issue of other tabs i dont know why but its true

include($path_to_root . "/includes/session.inc");

now if u guys know actually reason as of on above include file then let me know so that i can try same

any one here ????

please help

thanks

Check the history of file changes for the said file in github.com and see if an upgrade to the latest FA v2.3.25+ is of any use.

Create a custom company with demo datas, and this new company should be in a separate database, if its working fine without freeze, than its server slow.  Otherwise we can do some other alternative for it.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes