Topic: warning time zone

I installed 2.4 beta. The installation did not load languages and only the default accounts. no languages and accounts could be added in setup. I used an old back up file with my accounts to install my accounts and my language which is Dutch.

I have  issues with the time zone settings. I did not change anything. I have 2 warnings. "date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in bestand:/config.php op regel50"
There is nothing to change in line 50 of the config.php and config.default.php file as asked in both warnings. Could not find a line to set the time zone.

My timezone is CET Brussels but the server  is situated in the US
Time and date used by frontaccounting is correct.

How to remove these warnings?

Re: warning time zone

There are several bugs in the 2.4 beta. If you wait a while the 2.4 RC1 will be released. We have been working hard on this release and I hope it will ship shortly.

/Joe