Topic: how to handle multiple attachments,

hi,   

Here is my problem, i tried to add multiple attachments for a transaction .  i tired to code.

but the when i use array instead of single one, it wont respond it . It passes the array with a error,

here  i used atta[] as the name in input type file , but it seems returns the same name as the $_FILES. 

When i tried to checo, i can see it handles only one files,  but it wont respond the array of files.  is there any settings prevented the array of  attachments in FA ?

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Re: how to handle multiple attachments,

To handle multiple attachments per item, you must have a very late release of FA. Please update to release 2.3.22 to have multiple attachments for a single item.

Joe

3 (edited by kvvaradha 10/13/2015 06:24:34 am)

i am using FA2.3.22.  i treid to add multiple files by altering the file_cells and file_row() functions.   

<input type="file" name="attachement[]" multiple="multiple" />. 

But when it submitted,  it returns

"{ attachment%5B%5D":{"name":"2.jpg","type":"image\/jpeg","tmp_name":"F:\\xampp\\tmp\\phpF3C0.tmp","error":0,"size":91811}}

i encoded with json and printered the error, it shows like this,  but in default it will pass the array of input files, which we selected.   Here it takes only one file, which is last we selected. than

the url character for [] appears %5B%5D.

I hope yo can help me on this, its not accepting the array of inputs here.

HRM CRM POS batch Themes

But you can select the item in Setup tab, add attachment, and then attach another document to the same item number wwithout changing any code.

Joe

Let me check it.

HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Wikied it.