Topic: DATABASE ERROR

In Direct Sales Invoice, after adding an Item,  I get this sql error when I hit  Place Invoice,  What do you think I did wrong here?

DATABASE ERROR : FATAL : sales order return nothing - 0
sql that failed was : SELECT 0_sales_orders.*, 0_debtors_master.name, 0_debtors_master.curr_code, 0_locations.location_name, 0_debtors_master.payment_terms, 0_debtors_master.discount, 0_sales_types.sales_type, 0_sales_types.id AS sales_type_id, 0_sales_types.tax_included, 0_shippers.shipper_name, 0_tax_groups.name AS tax_group_name , 0_tax_groups.id AS tax_group_id FROM 0_sales_orders, 0_debtors_master, 0_sales_types, 0_tax_groups, 0_cust_branch, 0_locations, 0_shippers WHERE 0_sales_orders.order_type=0_sales_types.id AND 0_cust_branch.branch_code = 0_sales_orders.branch_code AND 0_cust_branch.tax_group_id = 0_tax_groups.id AND 0_sales_orders.debtor_no = 0_debtors_master.debtor_no AND 0_locations.loc_code = 0_sales_orders.from_stk_loc AND 0_shippers.shipper_id = 0_sales_orders.ship_via AND 0_sales_orders.order_no = 3

"The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet."  - Aristotle.

Re: DATABASE ERROR

Please check your db consistency after version upgrade. This case was considered here:
https://frontaccounting.com/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=485

Unfortunately original thread author went away without comments.

Janusz