Topic: Delivery date is a day before invoice date

In direct invoice the delivery date is set a day before the invoice date and must be changed before the invoice can be entered. Has anyone else seen this?

Re: Delivery date is a day before invoice date

Can we have a Little more information about this? It seems strange. I guess you mean Due Date. Have you made a Payment Terms set up wrongly?

/Joe

Sure. Not sure what info you need. I have a screenshot but can not figure out how to attach it. FA version 2.3.21. The payment term is called PayPal and of the type Prepayment.

Ok, if you have used negative days in the Payment Terms, then I can understand this behaviour.

The Payment Terms should not be less than zero.

Joe

I didn't set any days in the payment terms. It's not even an option to set as far as I can tell. Unless I am missing something.

Ok, if the Payment Terms is set to be of type pre payment, then the days is set internally to -1.

This will display a due date to be the document day - 1. This is ok. This way it is easy to see that the payment terms is pre payment.

Joe

Ok that makes sense but I'm quite sure it returns an error about due date is before invoice date and has to be changed before invoice can be entered.

Wiki-ed.