Topic: Local PC Install

Is there a way to install this on local pc? If so how? I have windows 7 64 bit but I can put it on another box with either xp or even a linux box if its possible. Please Help.

Re: Local PC Install

Yes, you can. If you want install FA on Win just load some distribution of bundled Apache+PHP+ MySQLe.g WAMP and install it. On Linux you will need to install also the same packages. Download  latest  FA version, unpack it under www root and direct your browser to index.php file in frontaccounting diectory. Follow  installer instructions.

Janusz

itronics wrote:

Yes, you can. If you want install FA on Win just load some distribution of bundled Apache+PHP+ MySQLe.g WAMP and install it. On Linux you will need to install also the same packages. Download  latest  FA version, unpack it under www root and direct your browser to index.php file in frontaccounting diectory. Follow  installer instructions.

Janusz

HI Janusz thanks for replying I found that last night and have not gotten around to installing it yet but will sometime later today. I was going to post on here what I had found you beat me to it:) Thanks anyway!

You don't need a separate box. Just install it on localhost (127.0.0.1) if it is just for yourself.