Topic: Balance in Dimension Menu

Hello

I saw in the web demo version 2.3.3 about the Menu Outstanding Dimensions & Dimension Inquiry, at coloum Balance figure always 0,00 is normal or whether it can be filled automatically according to input dimension the entered GL in the journal entry.

Thanks & Best Regard

Jujuk

ING NGARSO SUNG TULODO, ING MADYO MANGUN KARSO, TUT WURI HANDAYANI

Re: Balance in Dimension Menu

The balances are filled automatically from the GL entries (with the appropriate dimension(s)).

/Joe.

I determine the dimensions with 2 levels, I always inputted Journal content according to each level, "balance" automatically update to level 2, for level 1 balance is always 0.00 not change.

Best Regard
Jujuk

It is important that the entrance of the dimension transactions are entered correctly.

Please try to explain exactly how you enter those dimension transactions. Either on Invoices or GL entries.

/Joe

5 (edited by juju 05/22/2011 12:50:42 pm)

I tried the demo FA web demo version 2.3.3 , input Journal Entry with no reference 27 dated 05/22/2011, after I check the menu Outstanding Dimensions "Balance" remains 0.00. or there are fault in the fill in the journal entry?

Thanks & Best Regard
Jujuk

Oh, there is a bug in the calculation of balance for dimensions. There was a double db_escape in /dimensions/includes/dimensions_db.inc. Fixed in HG repository.
There was also a bug in /dimensions/view/view_dimension.php. Changing the dates here didn't process a new query. Fixed in HG repository.

Thanks for reporting this.

/Joe