Topic: Reversed Reports

I just downloaded and installed the beta 2.0 and for some reason, when I view any of the reports, they are in mirror image form... Elsewise things look great! Thanks guys keep it up

Re: Reversed Reports

Please check that the array member 'rtl' (right to left) is not set to 'true' in /lang/installed_languages.php for the language you are using.
When you say 'mirror' this is the first thing I would think about.
Otherwise, I haven't heard about this before. Thanks for your kind words.

/Joe

Thanks for the reply, however it did not work. On the page pdf_report line around line 137. If make this change.
        if ($this->rtl) // this is good for presentation only
        //if (!$own)

Just changing the comments. It displays properly but I am not sure if this is the correct fix..
Also two other issues that I came across today with reports are on the customer balance sheet. It is not properly accounting for receipts and deliveries.
I have made a few changes on my own to test I can send these if you would like. But where I was uncertain was how you were dealing with negative values (GL entry ) and different transaction codes.
on the price list report (rep104.) I actually don't get any results. I have not done much looking into this though.

Thanks

Hello,
As a matter of fact, you just did the correct fix. It was implemented a while ago just to test for rtl languages. It should have been fixed back again, and we will do that in the CVS repository. However, you must also have had set 3 decimals in the price list, as you see. This was implemented for test reasons.
We are glad that you detected this.
Regarding your other items, we will look into it.

/Joe